Tribhuvan University, Institute of Science and Technology has recently introduced a 4-year semester program. Bachelors of Science in Computer Science and Information Technology (B.Sc. CSIT), is a eight semester course provided by Tribhuvan University in total of 126 Credit hours; designed to provide student with all sorts of knowledge in the field of Information Technology and Computing. Bachelors of Science in Computer Science and Information Technolog (B.Sc.CSIT). The course designed by the department for this program is highly acceptable and demanding to the nation and the IT industries. The department has been responsible to conduct entrance examination of Bachelor’s of Computer Science and Information Technology (B.Sc.CSIT) since the year. B.Sc.CSIT is four year eight semester program offered by Tribhuvan University for the first time in Nepal.
Please refer to these tabs below to have the general understanding about the course
Course Duration: 48 months (4 years)
Academic Progress: Semester, 2 semesters per year
Estimated Cost: N/A
The candidate applying for B. Sc. (CSIT) program must have:
- Successfully completed twelve-years schooling/ PCL in science or its equivalent from any University, board or institution recognized by Tribhuvan University.
- Applicants are required to appear in the entrance test conducted by Institute of Science and Technology, Tribhuvan University (ISOT-TU) and should secure at least 35% marks in order to be eligible.
- Must Secure at least 2nd division in the 10+2, PCL or equivalent program. Compiled with all the application procedures.
1. Computer science core courses (75 credit hours)
2. Natural science elective courses (6 credit hours)
3. Mathematics courses (12 credit hours)
4. English courses (3 credit hours)
5. Social science and management courses (6 credit hours)
6. Computer science elective courses (15 credit hours)
7. Internship/Project (9 credit hours)
#Total Credit hours (126 credit hours)
What after graduation in BSc. CSIT ?