|Basic info about the academy|
|📆 Established: 1984 AD|
|🗺️ Kharkhare – 2, Damak, Jhapa|
|☎️ 023-580667, 023-580186|
|📧 [email protected]|
|🏛️ Ownership: Private|
|🎓 Affiliation: CTEVT|
About AMDA Institute of Health Science
- To initiate, promote and strengthen the country’s health and medical education services through national & international cooperation with principles of political non-alignment, equality and non discrimination.
- To promote the health & well-being of underprivileged & marginalized people under the slogan “ Better quality of life for better future” through the promotion of train qualified health human resource needed for the country.
- To produce qualified professional paramedical by providing quality education.
- To produce skilled health personnel in the health sector that is needed for the country.
- To produce competent paramedical personnel able to work in NGO, INGO, hospital and private sectors.
- PCL Nursing (Staff Nurse)
- PCL in General Medicine Health Assistant (HA)
- TSLC in Community Medicine Assistant (CMA)
- TSLC in Medical Lab Technology ( Lab Assistant)
- Auxiliary Nurse Midwife(ANM)
For further details, contact
Dr. Nirmal Rimal
Email: [email protected], [email protected]
Top comments (0)