|Basic info about the academy|
|📆 Established: 2042 B.S|
|📧 [email protected]|
|🏛️ Ownership: Private|
|🎓 Affiliation: NEB, Tribhuvan University (T.U.)|
Arunima Educational Foundation (AEF) emerged as Arunima Primary School in the year 2042 B.S. (1986 A.D.) under the initiation of a noble team of visionary academicians and social workers with the insight to disseminate value-oriented and life-based quality education founded on humanitarian philosophical poerspectives.
Regarding the options offered by the seventh amendment of the Education Act 2028, the foundation was transformed into an educational trust in the year 2059 B.S.
AEF is an umbrella organization of Arunima Higher Sec. School, Nava Arunima Secondary School and Arunima Shisu Sadan. The overall management of the foundation is supported by a group of 26 trustees. The Foundation highly values the participation of teachers, parents, students and local communities in school programs and activities.
“Committed to Total Personality Development”
Arunima Educational Foundation aims at,
- launching schools and academic programs effectively and efficiently,
- inculcating in students the feelings of peace, tolerance, social integrity and nationality,
- identifying the students with the social, cultural, linguistic and ethnographic specificity of Nepalese society and making them enlightened with the civic sense of a good citizen,
- providing the students with the scientific and life oriented quality education required by the nation and society,
- making the students acquainted with the national and international art, culture and literature,
- protecting and promoting the traditional knowledge, skills and technologies generated and inherited by the people in the country,
- disseminating in the society the modern changes brought in the world of science and technologies through education,
- commencing studies and researches under the aims and objectives of the foundation in co-ordination with both the national and international institutions,
- organizing and participating the seminars conducive to the promotion of the aims and objectives of the foundation both in national and international level,
- launching welfare activities in the areas like natural calamities, crisis on human beings and social reforms, conducting educational and training programs on science, technology and occupational skill development,
- conducting awareness programs on natural and human environment protection, health promotion and population management, launching educational and research oriented publications under the aims and objectives of the foundation,
- commencing programs on special and informal education and promoting the foundation as the intellectual research and information center.
- College Level (BBS)
- Plus 2 Level (science,management,humanities)
- School Level
Top comments (0)