|Basic info about the academy|
|📆 Established: 1996 A.D|
|🗺️ Shantinagar, Kathmandu|
|☎️ 01-4108905, 01-4108973|
|📧 [email protected]|
|🏛️ Ownership: Private|
|🎓 Affiliation: NEB|
About Babylon National Higher Secondary School
Babylon National Secondary School is located in Shantinagar, New Baneshwor, Kathmandu, Nepal. The school was established in the year 1996 with the purpose of enhancing the holistic development of students in a genial environment through the innovative methodology.
The pedagogy itself focuses on our learner’s heuristic learning. Babylon National Higher Secondary School is a co-ed English medium school from PG to +2 levels in management stream. It has 750 plus students at the present academic year 2015.
The school aims to enhance the all-round development of students in an amiable educational environment through inventive methodologies. It offers activities and programs that help harmonious development of personality in a loving and caring environment. It is the best known for individual-centred learning approach. The courses covered and curriculum is prescribed by the CDC & HSEB, Nepal.
In the delivery of the courses the school do not limit themselves to the prescribed curriculum but also expose students to learning through a variety of co-curricular and extracurricular activities.
In completion of the program, the students develop a solid foundation in their chosen subjects to pursue their higher education, in addition to learning certain life skills for effectively meeting the challenges and opportunities that modern time provides.
- Experiencing and understanding diversity enriches life and learning.
- Continuous learning is essential to growth and well-being.
- Each individual has value and positive contributions to make.
- Working together benefits the individual and the community.
- Working together towards a common goal creates limitless possibilities
- A nurturing environment encourages people to realize and express their full potential.
- When individuals act with integrity and take responsibility for their actions, the community and the environment thrive.
- 10+2 Management
Top comments (0)