|Basic info about the academy|
|📆 Established: 1990 A.D|
|☎️ 4620310, 4620332|
|📧 [email protected]|
|🏛️ Ownership: Private|
|🎓 Affiliation: NEB|
About Baneshwor Campus
Baneshwor Campus was established in 1990 by a group of social workers, intellectuals, and renowned academicians. It is a public campus in the true sense as it is run by teachers and the community and operates as a non-profit making institution. Right from the time of establishment, the campus has been successful to realize active participation as well as contribution of local people and community on its various operational and development aspects.
- Public campus owned and supported by the community.
- Non-profit making institution.
- Managed by teachers and community members.
- +2 in management, humanities and education
- Scholarship Fund Management The campus aims at establishing scholarship fund to incorporate greater numbers of beneficiaries in the future. For this purpose, the campus chief will have overall responsibility to manage the proposed scholarship fund under the guidance of the Executive committee. With the establishment of the Scholarship Fund, the campus ha a long term objective to offer scholarship throughout the campus level study for underprivileged students of local and minority Communities of the local area. Last year about 100 students from different level received scholarship.
At present the campus has been providing tuition fee waiver to some of the students in the form of scholarship. Similarly, a scholarship of Rs 5000 is provided to the student who top the proficiency level examination (intermediate level) of both the management and humanities faculty. And a scholarship of Rs. 2500 will be given to the topper of each faculties.