|Basic info about the academy|
|📆 Established: 2055 BS|
|🗺️ Gongabu 05, Kathmandu|
|📧 [email protected]|
|🏛️ Ownership: Private|
|🎓 Affiliation: CTEVT|
About Binayak Technical Institute
To take a shape of a leading organization on promoting sustainable development with highly competent and motivated members with strong networking.
To promote sustainable development and equitable access of all people in the different sector through utilization of health services, training, education and research..
- To coordinate with authority to conduct short term, long term training, seminar and study and research for strengthening of health services.
- To conduct skill oriented programs.
- To help to deliver the curative, preventive, promotive and rehabilitative health service to upgrade the health of the people.
- To help to eliminate the weakness and discrimination of health service by coordinating with the NGO/GO/INGOs to make the health service respectable and disciplined.
- TSLC in Community Medicine Assistant (CMA)
- TSLC in Lab Assistant
15 Months for SEE pass
29 months for SEE fail
For further details, contact
Uttam Raj Dhungel
Top comments (0)