|Basic info about the academy|
|📆 Established: 2061 BS|
|🗺️ Biratnagar-4, Morang|
|📧 [email protected]|
|🏛️ Ownership: Private|
|🎓 Affiliation: CTEVT|
About Birat Health College & Research Center
- To expand the institution into a medical college and Teaching hospital to fulfill the growing needs.
- To improve the health status of people of Nepal by providing holistic health care through quality education to health personnel acting as catalyst of change to ensure healthy individuals and families.
- To improve existing rural health situation through providing quality education to potential youths and assist the Nepal government to develop middle level health professionals in the country.
- PCL in Radiography | Duration: 3 years | Entry Qualification: SEE pass
- PCL in Medical Laboratory Technology (CMLT) | Duration: 3 years | Entry Qualification: SEE pass
- Bachelors in Public Health (BPH)
- Diploma in Pharmacy | Duration: 3 years | Entry Qualification: SEE pass
- PCL Nursing (Staff Nurse) | Duration: 3 years | Entry Qualification: SEE pass
- PCL in General Medicine Health Assistant (HA)
- B.N. (Post Basic) Nursing
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Nursing
- Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
For further details, contact
Mr. Rajan Khatri
Phone: 021-420974, 9852021516
Email: [email protected]
Top comments (0)