|Basic info about the academy|
|📆 Established: 2066 B.S.|
|🗺️ Kathmandu- 9, Dhapasi|
|📧 [email protected]|
|🏛️ Ownership: Private|
|🎓 Affiliation: CTEVT|
About B.P. Memorial Health Institute & Research Centre
To be established as the centre of excellence to produce basic to higher competent work force in various helath science and technology.
To improve the qulity of health services through skilled human resources in the field of medical science and technology.
- To produce skilled nursing and general medicine workforce in order to fulfill the manpower in the country.
- To facilitate the diversity of health services through educational health training outrich progress and community participation.
- Produce skilled,competent health human resources in the area of preventive,promotive,rehabilitative and curative sector.
- Diploma in Nursing | Duration: 3 years | Entry Qualification: SEE pass
- Diploma in Health Assistant (HA) | Duration: 3 years | Entry Qualification: SEE pass
For further details, contact
Dr. MuktiRam Shrestha