Founded in 1968 A.D, Bright Land Higher Secondary School is run and promoted by a bunch of efficient academicians. Located at a peaceful and pollution-free surrounding of Balaju, BLHSS is quite accessible from any means of transport and is a pleasant centre for learning and conducive academic environment. BLHSS, affiliated to NEB in 2008 has commenced ‘+ 2’ programmes in Management, Humanities and Education. The college has the well- qualified and experienced faculty members who are dedicated to producing quality students to make them the quality citizens of the nation.
Education must bring change in society, the change can be realized only when students perform better on the way of their career. These words suit best with our prime goal which is to enable students to develop their academic potential, help to blossom their personality, and to land a floor to reach the highest level of their future professional career.
We strongly believe that quality of education is not a windfall but a result of tireless efforts of joint ventures. So we, the team of BLHSS who have collected experience from different renowned educational institutions of Nepal are committed to esteem this institution as one of the renowned institutions of Nepal, develop our students’ competence in their future professional career. Though we commence ‘+2’ programmes, we are planning to launch bachelor level classes from the coming year. (We will brighten in the academic horizon with bachelor level programmes from the coming year).
• Hotel Management
• Business Studies
• Travel and Tourism
• Computer Science
• Major English
• Rural Development
• Mass Communication
• Major English
• Major Nepali
• Population Education
• Education Pedagogy
• Highly qualified, experienced and competent faculty members.
• Project works and provision of internship for technical subjects.
• Systematic and regular internal assessment scheme.
• Scholarship for the meritorious and needy students.
• Reasonable and affordable fee structure.
• Spacious and comfortable classrooms, periodical sports and other extra-curricular activities.
• Individual guidance and counselling to the students.
• Hotel Management, Travel and Tourism, Computer Science, Business Studies, Mass Communication, Rural Development and many more optional subjects and different streams.
• Well stocked library with all necessary textbooks and reference books.
• Well-managed computer lab with free internet facility during the class hours to boost up the research habit of the students
• Students securing 85% or above marks in S.L.C – 100% Scholarship in Admission and Tuition Fee.
• Students securing 80% – 85% marks in S.L.C – 75% Scholarship in Admission and Tuition Fee.
• Students securing 75% – 80% marks in S.L.C – 50% Scholarship in Admission and Tuition Fee.