|Basic info about the academy|
|📆 Established: 2053 BS|
|🗺️ Shantinagar 7, Rajbiraj, Saptari|
|☎️ 031-522830, 031-520830|
|📧 [email protected]|
|🏛️ Ownership: Private|
|🎓 Affiliation: CTEVT|
About Chhinnamasta Institute of Technology
- To provide quality technical education and produce the qualified experts of health and non health field through the expertise of related field in the vision of CEA.
- To motivate and educate the students to excel as well informed ethical and moral leaders both in their future professional careers as well as in the communities they live in.
- To narrow the gaps between skilled manpower and market demand.
- To facilitate and create opportunities in TVET sector in Nepal.
- To establish a centre of excellence imparting graduate program on pharmaceutical and public health education.
- Get the application form and fill it properly.
- Attach it with photocopies of latest certificate needed for respective program.
- The form should be submitted within the date of admission.
- The candidate should appear in the entrance exam and in an interview with their parents.
- Successful candidates are eligible to take admission within a time the result is published.
Eligibility to Apply
- Passed SLC exam of Nepal board or equivalent exam as prescribed by Nepal SLC board.
- Obtained atleast 45% marks in SEE exam for diploma in Health Program.
- TSLC in Survey Engineering (AMIN)
- PCL in Medical Laboratory Technology (CMLT)
- Diploma in Pharmacy
- PCL Nursing (Staff Nurse)
- PCL in General Medicine Health Assistant (HA)
- TSLC in Electrical Engineering
- TSLC in Civil Engineering(Civil Sub-Overseer)
For further details, contact
Er. Shailendra Mohan Jha
Email: [email protected]
Phone/Fax: 031-522830, 520830
Top comments (0)