|Basic info about the academy|
|📆 Established: 2058 BS|
|🗺️ Bharatpur 10, Chitwan|
|📧 [email protected]|
|🏛️ Ownership: Private|
|🎓 Affiliation: CTEVT|
About College Of Medical Science
- To be based on international council of Nurse Code of conduct, which includes preventive, curative and rehabilitative aspects of nursing intervention.
- To provide professional and quality nursing education to the certificate level nursing students and to prepare them as emphatic nurses in such a way that they can perform their responsibilities in hospital and community setting.
- To prepare the students to take critical decisions relating to health of the sick in hospital and healthy people in community.
- Certificate in Dental Science (Dental Hygiene)
- PCL in Radiography
- PCL in Medical Laboratory Technology (CMLT)
- Diploma in Pharmacy | Duration: 3 years | Entry qualification: SEE pass
- PCL Nursing (Staff Nurse)
- PCL in General Medicine Health Assistant (HA) | Duration: 3 years | Entry qualification: SEE pass
- Doctor of Medicine in Nephrology (DM)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Nursing
- Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
For further details, contact
Phone: 056-528769, 056-524203