|Basic info about the academy|
|📆 Established: 2055 BS|
|🗺️ Dhankuta Bich Bajar-6, Dhankuta|
|📧 [email protected]|
|🏛️ Ownership: Private|
|🎓 Affiliation: CTEVT|
About Dhankuta Institute of Health Science
Since our country Nepal is a developing country and we need to develop man power in different modalities. In this context, the number of paramedical manpower in our country is not sufficient to carry on the health care process of the people living in different regions of Nepal. The number government Institute, which produces such manpower, is very less and it is not easy for concerned go get student admission in such institute. That may be the real reason for not keeping pace with the need of such institute. That may be the real reason for not keeping pace with the need of such manpower in our country. That is way the concern of private sector in the development of same kind of paramedical health person is desirable. As a police of ministry of Nepal Government. The Number of medical institute is growing and trying to overcome the deficit of health workers.
The current economic plan of Nepal have proved sufficient national support for technical education with the motive that it will be instrumental in reducing growing poverty and unemployment in order to fulfill this national expectation, Nepalese CTEVT policy makers have expressed a need to for structure and reform in effective technical education policies to minimize unemployment. Employment and earning can be enhanced by involvement of private sector in technical education.
Preparation for productive employment and filling the shortage of middle level technical manpower were the two primary purposes for initiating the technical institution.
Justification for developing technical institution in rural areas is to provide rural citizens access to training and technical information and engage rural youth in the local development projects by training them locally.
The proposed institution will operate the staff Nurse Program in health. The institution will have strong focus on quality of training. Therefore regular assessment and remedial instruction will be the part of the training process.
- Encourage people to health profession.
- To impact technical education in the field of nursing to produce quality manpower with high moral and academic excellence.
- To encourage the students to culture the spite of health science.
- To provide cost effective health worker.
- To product capable health manpower.
To maintain a healthy academic environment, this institute offers the following facilities.
- Maximum scholarship awards on merit to deserving students.
- Highly motivated and caring teachers with experience and qualification.
- Modern teaching equipment and methodology.
- Well-furnished and rich library.
- Fully equipped clinical and health laboratories.
- Extracurricular activities though extra activities council, sports, cultural program. Different types of sports and academic competition.
- Cafeteria for lunch and light refreshment on subsidized cost.
- Hostel for girls separately.
- PCL in General Medicine Health Assistant (HA)
- TSLC in Community Medicine Assistant (CMA) | Duration: 29 months, Entry Qualification: SEE fail | Duration: 15 months, Entry Qualification: SEE pass
- Auxiliary Nurse Midwife(ANM) | Duration: 29 months, Entry Qualification: SEE fail | Duration: 15 months, Entry Qualification: SEE pass
For further details, contact
Ram Narayan Prasad
Phone: 026-520033, 9852049876