|Basic info about the academy|
|📆 Established: 2050 B.S.|
|🗺️ Lahan-4, Siraha|
|📧 [email protected]|
|🏛️ Ownership: Private|
|🎓 Affiliation: CTEVT|
About Dr. Yogendra Thakur Education Academy Pvt. Ltd.
Dr. Yogendra Thakur Educational Academy Pvt. Ltd (DYTEA) Lahan, Siraha established in 2050 B.S. (1993 A.D.) runs community medicine assistant (CMA), Laboratory Assistant (Lab. Assistant) and Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM) very efficiently since it has a lot of experiences, excellent planning, efficient and hardworking faculties strict yet student’s friendly administration, great infrastructure and every facilities to meet the demand of the students including separate laboratory facilities, library facilities, instructional room, demonstration halls, cafeteria, playground, easy transportation, session, expertise guest lectures and none the less affiliation with hospitals sectors and local NGOs.
- To build up ingenuity, self-assurance and constructive attitude inculcating decent values and moral standards in students.
- To make them able to explore strength within with critical and creative insight instilling the capacity for both independent and collaborative work.
- To introduce procedural proficiency, executive abilities and professional versatility required in this global village.
We are to be established as a brand leader in health education sector of Nepal
Mission Statement: Quality Education for all.
- Quality Education in Affordable fee
- Rewarding and well experienced Faculties
- Convivial Hostels for Girls Separately
- Excellent Lab experiences
- Outstanding Demonstrative Practices by well experienced demonstrators.
- Strict Preservation of Discipline.
- Appealing Academic Setting.
- Outstanding Ambience
- Research Classes by guest lecturers and external appointees.
- Outstanding Library as per the need of the faculties.
- Clean and exclusive cafeteria
- Excellent natural ambience
- Friendly and well experienced Faculties
- Special activities by visitors
- PCL in General Medicine Health Assistant (HA)
- TSLC in Community Medicine Assistant (CMA) | Duration: 15 months | Entry Qualification: SEE pass
- Auxiliary Nurse Midwife(ANM) | Duration: 18 months | Entry Qualification : SEE pass
Top comments (0)