|Basic info about the academy|
|📆 Established: 1998 A.D|
|🗺️ Sitapaila, Kathmandu|
|☎️ 01-5237352, 01-5237317|
|📧 [email protected], [email protected]|
|🏛️ Ownership: Private|
|🎓 Affiliation: NEB, Tribhuvan University (T.U)|
About Greenfield National College
Greenfield National College (GNC) is a confluence of experience and enthusiasm. Our founders and promoters are young intellectuals with passion and zest for academic excellence, and they are backed and guided by experienced academicians with an enviably distinguished career in the education field. This encounter of zeal and skill is focused upon making a significant mark not only by promoting excellent Humanities and Management Education but also by instilling values, morals and spirituality in our young students.
Greenfield National School
GNC has a connection with Greenfield National School (GNS) which was established in 1998 by some educational devotees and experts, many of whom are involved in running GNC too. The school has envisaged providing an environment with new scientific methods of teaching and learning and has already been recognized nationally as a centre of academic excellence.
- Greenfield National College (GNC) is committed to becoming one of the leading centres of Higher Education in Nepal serving the intellectual, cultural, social, environmental and economic needs of the country. As a result, GNC will cause human development through its educational program, research initiatives and outreach efforts.
- Greenfield National College (GNC) is devoted to discovering, disseminating and applying knowledge for the advancement of the Nepali society in perspective of global changes. The GNC identifies and attracts undergraduate and graduate students of high potential, especially those who have been historically under-represented because of limited financial resources. Through a commitment to excellence in teaching and educational services, GNC prepares students for lifelong learning and for constructive participation in the community.
To promote the spirit of leadership, teamwork, event management, and to give a platform to the various talents of the student, the college has established four students’ clubs which organize events in their respective fields around the year.
Research and Development Program
With a conviction that expansion of knowledge cannot take place without proper training and facilities in research, GNC has established an independent research wing. The wing provides research opportunity not only to the students and professor of the college but also to the independent researcher
Beyond The Boundary
Rather than focusing the students’ attention on classroom activity and textbooks, we aim at giving them a broader outlook on their subject matter and life as a whole through interactive seminar, talks, conference and field study. The programs aim to groom the talent and skills in students with exposure to the experts in various fields.
Excellent result in Tribhuvan University
TU topper in BA (JMC) – 2010
96.4% Result in BA 2010
98.6% Result in BBS 2011
TU Second and Fourth Toppers in BBS 4th Year- 2018 A.D ( 82.2% and 81.0 % respectively )
College of national talents
Guardianship of reputed national and international scholars/ intellectuals
Higher education courses aided with self-development programs
Students from diverse social, cultural and linguistic backgrounds
Dynamic, young and enthusiastic faculties
- “Greenfield diligent Student Scholarship” Awarded to students securing top position in the examination.
- “Greenfield Scholarship for National Talent” Awarded to students recognized as a national talent in any field.
- “Greenfield Social Welfare Scholarship” Awarded to the students from socially and economically disadvantaged backgrounds.
- Bachelor of Business Management (BBM)
- Master of Business Studies (MBS)
- Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
- Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- Bachelor of Social Work (BSW)
- Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS)
Top comments (0)