|Basic info about the academy|
|📆 Established:2052 BS|
|🗺️ Gaur 1, Rautahat|
|🏛️ Ownership: Private|
|🎓 Affiliation: CTEVT|
About Institute of Community Technical Education
- To discover public health problems and their solution.
- To provide health service to the people by producing health workers, health assistants and health technicians and to make the Nepalese society healthy.
- To make the Nepalese society healthy, wealthy and prosperous.
- To solve the problem of unemployment.
- To control social crimes.
- To develop the feelings of patriotism in human service.
- To make health service within the reader of needy, poor and socially marginalized people.
- TSLC in Survey Engineering (AMIN)
- PCL in General Medicine Health Assistant (HA)
- TSLC in Community Medicine Assistant (CMA) | Duration: 15 months | Entry qualification: SEE pass
- TSLC in LiveStock Production/Animal Health
For further details, contact
Mr. Raj Mangal P. Yadav
Top comments (0)