|Basic info about the academy|
|📆 Established: 2052 BS|
|🗺️ Saranchiya Kutti 4, Janakpur, Dhanusha|
|☎️ 041-522679, 9854020544|
|🏛️ Ownership: Public|
|🎓 Affiliation: CTEVT|
About Institute of Health Research Development
- To assist the Government of Nepal as well as CTEVT by helping to produce the middle level of helping to produce the middle level of the health worker as a bridge between CTEVT and Nepal government.
- To groom and gear up students to have a sense, purpose, mission and motto and perspective in their chosen field and intellectual growth for community development.
- To provide the cost effective quality education.
- To provide basic knowledge and clinical skills necessary to diagnose and manage.
- To perform curative, preventive, promotive, rehabilitation maintenance and restoration of health.
- TSLC in Community Medicine Assistant (CMA) | Duration: 15 months | Entry Qualification: SEE pass
- Auxiliary Nurse Midwife(ANM) | Duration: 15 months | Entry Qualification: SEE pass
For further details, contact
Mr Ashok K Sinha
Phone: 041-522679, 9854020544