|Basic info about the academy|
|📆 Established: 2039 BS|
|☎️ 977-993491010, +977-049690286|
|📧 [email protected]|
|🏛️ Ownership: CTEVT|
|🎓 Affiliation: Private|
About Jiri Technical School
Jiri Technical School (JTS) was established in 1982 as a joint project between the then His Majesty’s Government of Nepal and the Government of Switzerland. The main objective of JTS is to improve the living condition of the rural communities by imparting the appropriate and qualitative skill in Health, Construction and Agriculture Trades for immediate application and (self) employment. The training was started in JTS since February 1984. During the starting period, the intake was seven grade passed. The training period was 3 years in JTS with an additional 10 months On-The-job-Training (OJT).
From 1990 onwards admission criteria were changed for Agriculture and Construction trade and intake was 10th class pass for 2 years training in the school and 5 months OJT. Similar criteria were also set for Health Trade since 1993 onwards. Previously, the catchments area of JTS was confined to only six mid-hill districts of the country, which has been made open for all the districts of Nepal since 1993.
Jiri Technical School (JTS) is located in Jiri, Dolakha, 200 KM to the east of Kathmandu in a beautiful valley with a healthy environment. Nice place having no pollution. It is a tourist place; this place is also called Switzerland of Nepal.
- JTS will be the pioneer technical School for short and long term training in the mid development region of Nepal.
- JTS will produce skilled workforce by imparting vocational and technical education to the Nepalese citizen through quality and demand driven training.
- To produce junior level technical manpower in the field of agriculture, health and construction.
- Develop and implement various demands driven short courses related to the three trades, which contribute to income generation and community development activities.
- To maintain a good working environment with the local communities/organization through community development, networking and marketing activities.
- TSLC in PJTA (Plant Science) | Duration: 29 months, Entry Qualification: SEE fail | Duration: 15 months, Entry Qualification: SEE pass
- Auxiliary Nurse Midwife(ANM) | Duration: 29 months, Entry Qualification: SEE fail | Duration: 15 months, Entry Qualification: SEE pass
- Diploma in Agriculture (Plant Science)
- Diploma in Agriculture (Animal Science)
- TSLC in VJTA(Veterinary Science)
- TSLC in Civil Engineering(Civil Sub-Overseer) | Duration: 29 months, Entry Qualification: SEE fail | Duration: 15 months, Entry Qualification: SEE pass
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
For further details, contact