|Basic info about the academy|
|📆 Established: 2005 AD|
|🗺️ Tinkune, Kathmandu|
|📧 [email protected]|
|🏛️ Ownership: Private|
|🎓 Affiliation: CTEVT|
About Kantipur Academy (Institute of Health Science)
Kantipur Academy of Health Science is a Paramedical College in collaboration with Kantipur Hospital Pvt. Ltd. & managed by a group of professionals from different walk of life, with a view to impart quality technical education. Through its curriculum, teaching methodolgy academic life & extra-curricular activities, its stimulates student’s thinking as well as heightens their moral sensitivity. Its encourages them to be the seekers of responsible path & knowledgeable citizen of the country, facing tough competition due to fast growing advancement of science & technology. KAHS also promotes growth of self-discipline.
Kantipur Hospital Pvt. Ltd. a 100 bedded well equipped private hospital at Subidhanagar, Tinkune has salient features such as 24 hrs. emergency services, outdoor & indoor services, Pathology, X-ray, Orthopedics, Gynecology, Surgery, Dialysis, UCG, ECG & ECHO services & so on. The hospital situated at prime location of Kathmandu Valley is providing quality health care facilities, ICU, Dialysis and Lithotripsy Services.
Successful operation of the hospital has encouraged the organization to extend its activities in the academic area in order to prepare & fulfill the demand of qualified Health Professionals, its has been running academic courses affiliated to Purbanchal University & Council for Technical Education & Vocational Training (CTEVT) by the name Kantipur Academy of Health Science(KAHS).
- Develop and produce competent technical graduates that are ever demanding in health sector globally.
- Envisages playing a crucial role in improving the general health of people through the production of qualified and competent human resources in health sector.
- Provide quality to aspiring students.
- Serve the nation by producing qualified manpower.
- Fulfill the desire of student’s interest to study health science.
Why KAHS ?
- Job opportunity for students.
- Well equipped laboratories.
- Unlimited practical exposures.
- Highly qualified teaching faculties.
- Affordable cost and its own hospital.
- Peaceful academic environment.
- Resourceful environment.
- Educational excursions and various sports activities.
- Student centered methodology.
- Continuous assessments and examinations.
- Additional coaching classes for needy students.
- Provision for career counseling.
- Computer with internet facility (e-library).
- Social participation.
- Diploma in H.Lab | Duration: 3 years | Entry qualification: SEE pass
- PCL in Radiography | Duration: 3 years | Entry qualificatin: SEE pass
- Bachelor in Pharmacy
- PCL in Medical Laboratory Technology (CMLT)
- Bachelors in Public Health (BPH)
- PCL Nursing (Staff Nurse)
- B.N. (Post Basic) Nursing
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Nursing
For further details, contact
Ram Vinod Mahato
Phone: 01-4461609, 9851081698
Email: [email protected], [email protected]
Top comments (0)