|Basic info about the academy|
|📆 Established: 2055 BS|
|🗺️ Biratnagar-14, Morang|
|☎️ 021-527616, +977 21 462684/460667|
|📧 [email protected]|
|🏛️ Ownership: Community|
|🎓 Affiliation: CTEVT|
About Koshi Health Institute
- Building Health Futures by increasing the equity, effectiveness and efficiency health services to all populations.
- To develop next generation of leaders in the health sector by conducting the highest quality research, educating health professions in policy, management and public health practice, and partnering with the community to disseminate and apply new knowledge.
- Contribute to meet the great demand of rural health care providers.
- Help to create jobs for rural health.
- Contribute to improve quality and accessibility of primary health care to the people.
- Commitment to realizing our mission by achieving and continually improving our research, education and service goals.
Bachelors in Public Health (BPH)
Diploma in Pharmacy
PCL in General Medicine Health Assistant (HA)
TSLC in Community Medicine Assistant (CMA) | Duration: 29 months, Entry qualification: SEE fail | Duration: 15 months, Entry Qualification: SEE pass
TSLC in Medical Lab Technology ( Lab Assistant)
Auxiliary Nurse Midwife(ANM) | Duration: 29 months, Entry qualification: SEE fail | Duration: 15 months, Entry Qualification: SEE pass
B.N. (Post Basic) Nursing
For further details, contact
Email: [email protected], [email protected]
Top comments (0)