|Basic info about the academy|
|📆 Established: 2056 BS|
|🗺️ Bhrikuti Chowk – 10, Damak, Jhapa|
|☎️ 023-580636, 580997, 581121|
|📧 [email protected]|
|🏛️ Ownership: Private|
|🎓 Affiliation: CTEVT|
About Life Line hospital, Institute of Health Sciences
- LLH is a self governing self radiant, private hospital with primary, secondary health care facilities and technical education accessible and affordable to the poor and deprived people of the eastern Nepal and produce medium level health manpower for government supportive work.
- To improve the total health care of the eastern part of Nepal.
- Provide curative, medical and surgical facilities in the hospital.
- To promote reproductive health of the people.
- Provide the health education program.
- To product good medium level paramedical health manpower.
- PCL in Radiography | Duration: 3 years | Entry Qualification: SEE pass
- PCL in Medical Laboratory Technology (CMLT) | Duration: 3 years | Entry Qualification: SEE pass
- PCL Nursing (Staff Nurse) | Duration: 3 years | Entry Qualification: SEE pass
- PCL in General Medicine Health Assistant (HA) | Duration: 3 years | Entry Qualification: SEE pass
For further details, contact
Sher Bahadur Bhattarai
Phone: 023-580636, 580997, 581121, 023-580148
Email: [email protected]