|Basic info about the academy|
|📆 Established: 2009 AD|
|🗺️ Gothatar, Kathmandu|
|☎️ 01-4991748, 49 91772|
|📧 [email protected]|
|🏛️ Ownership: Private|
|🎓 Affiliation: CTEVT|
About Madan Ashrit Memorial Technical School
Madan-Aashrit Memorial Technical School (MAMTS) was established in 2009. It has been running in the partnership program between the Council for Technical Education and Vocational Training (CTEVT) and Madan-Aashrit Memorial Foundation (MAMF). It is initiated with the aim of imparting technical education and vocational training to ensure the quality education to young people at least one representing from each district of Nepal. Since its establishment, it has been providing long-term and short-term vocational training courses of the CTEVT. Vocational education is a social process concerned primarily with people and the work they do in our society. In addition, it seeks to improve the work potential of the labour force. Institution believes that general education prepares us to live well but vocational education prepares to work well.
It is situated at Kageshwori Manahara Municipality of Kathmandu district. The institute covers 22 ropanies land and occupied by seven academic buildings including laboratory and workshop, hostel building, playground and farming area.
Madan-Aashrit Memorial Technical School (MAMTS) was established in 2009. It has been running in the partnership program between the Council for Technical Education and Vocational Training (CTEVT) and Madan-Aashrit Memorial Foundation (MAMF). It is initiated with the aim of imparting technical education and vocational training to ensure the quality education to young people.
- A well known institute for the production of employable, trained graduates in TEVT sector of Nepal.
- Provide technical education and vocational training in rural and urban setting to reduce unemployed youth in Nepal.
- Ensure institutional continuity.
- Enhance access and equity.
- Assure quality of training, services and products.
- Strengthen marketing and networking.
- Increase infrastructure.
- Improve staff competency.
The college is located in 25 ropani of its own land in Gothatar, Kathmandu. We’re well equipped with all the physical infrastructures needed for the college.
- Well equipped physics and chemistry lab
- Computer Lab with Internet facility
- Well equipped laboratory and workshop(Plumbing, carpentry, brick laying, welding, electric wiring etc)
- Adequate survey instruments
- Separate Hostels for Boys and Girls
- Well furnished class room
- Extended playground
Criteria For Enrollment
- For Diploma in Civil and Hotel Management
Interested SLC graduates (upto 2072 batch) & SLC graduates with securing letter “C” Mathematics, Science on English, or equivalent are eligible to apply for 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering. & SLC graduates (up to 2072 batch) & SLC graduates with securing letter “D+” on English, Mathematics & Science or equivalent are eligible to apply for 3 years Diploma in hotel management.
- For TSLC Civil & V- JTA
Individuals with following criteria will be eligible for this program.
- SLC with any grade and any GPA (since 2072 SLC)
- SLC appeared students (before 2072 SLC)
- Pass Entrance Examination administered by CTEVT
- Admission procedures resumes right after the SLC result. Students can obtain application forms from the reception desk at MAMTS. All application needs to be submitted to the college prior to the deadline set by the college/CTEVT. For enrollment in Diploma in Civil engineering program, candidates must pass the entrance examination conducted by CTEVT.
MAMTS also provides a scholarship for poor, Dalit, women and DAGs in each long-term training course, according to the policy and guidelines of MAMF and CTEVT. Priority has to be given to local, poor, martyrs’ families, women, ethnic and marginalized groups.
- Diploma in Hotel Management (DHM)
- TSLC in VJTA(Veterinary Science)
- TSLC in Civil Engineering(Civil Sub-Overseer)
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
For further details, contact
Khem Raj Pokharel
Phone: 01-4991748, 9841383601/9751017761
Email: [email protected]