|Basic info about the academy|
|📆 Established: 2064 BS|
|🗺️ Nakkhu, Lalitpur-4|
|📧 [email protected]|
|🏛️ Ownership: Community|
|🎓 Affiliation: CTEVT|
About Manmohan Memorial Institute of Health Sciences
MMIHS envisions ensuring the quality of life of the Nepalese people through the provision of quality health education and health services.
Promote the quality health services through the equity in service delivery social inclusion in health program planning and health service utilization and production of competent human resources including marginalized group and remote areas of Nepal.
- Develop MMIHS as a centre of excellence through education research & services.
- Train and develop medium and higher level health professionals with full exposure at the implementation level and fundamental theoretical knowledge.
- Provide students a wide range of resources on subject matter required for quality education that combines effective skills as well as high level of confidence.
- Diploma in Health Assistant | Duration: 3-year | Entry Qualification: SEE passed
- Diploma in Lab Technology | Duration: 3-year | Entry Qualification: SEE passed
- Diploma in Staff Nurse | Duration: 3-year | Entry Qualification: SEE passed
For further details, Contact
Prof. Bishnu Bhattarai
Email: [email protected]
Top comments (0)