|Basic info about the academy|
|📆 Established: 2053 BS|
|🗺️ Pannabag– 5, Kalaiya, Bara|
|🏛️ Ownership: Private|
|🎓 Affiliation: CTEVT|
About Narayani Institute of Science & Technology
- NIST will be contributing cautiously the quality enhancement of the health service of the Nepalese health industry through providing required technical and vocational training.
- To enhance the development of health sector through providing high quality skill-oriented training to the unemployed youths for employment and self employment penciling in the area of health related company.
- To produce various kinds of basic and middle level skilled manpower for the health sector.
- To provide skill based training continually for health related subject to increase trainees, employment prospects every year.
- To produce such level of manpower who can solve the present health problem of society.
- TSLC in Community Medicine Assistant (CMA) | Duration: 29 months, Entry Qualification: SEE fail | Duration: 15 months, Entry Qualification: SEE pass
For further details, contact
Rajendra Pd. Yadav
Phone: 053-550141, 9845035402
Email: [email protected]