|Basic info about the academy|
|📆 Established: 2057 BS|
|🗺️ Janapath-16, Dharan, Sunsari|
|🏛️ Ownership: Private|
|🎓 Affiliation: CTEVT|
About National Academy of Applied Science & Technology
- Sustainable food security through food technology education.
- Generate middle-skill manpower to run the secondary (food) industries of Nepal.
- Produce skilled manpower in food and diary technology.
- Provide short-term training courses in food/dairy technology.
- Provide analytical service.
- Provide consultancy on food-related problems.
- Diploma in Food/Dairy Technology | Duration: 3 years | Entry Qualification: SEE pass
For further details, contact