|Basic info about the academy|
|📆 Established: 2059 BS|
|🗺️ Dhanusha-8, Janakpur|
|🏛️ Ownership: Private|
|🎓 Affiliation: CTEVT|
About National Human Resource Development Academy
- An approach for better health
- To yield technically qualified and competent mid-level health manpower in national and international scenario.
- To produce well trained and competent health professionals in the field of health sector.
- To provide quality medical education and medical services of high standard in the nation.
- To enhance technically and socially competent mid- level health care staff for providing quality health services to needy people.
- PCL in Medical Laboratory Technology (CMLT)
- PCL Nursing (Staff Nurse)
- PCL in General Medicine Health Assistant (HA) | Duration: 3 years | Entry qualification: SEE pass
For further details, contact
Dr. Surendra Kr. Yadav
Phone/ Fax: 041-528042
Email: [email protected], [email protected]
Top comments (0)