|Basic info about the academy|
|📆 Established: 2064 BS|
|🗺️ Bhedirahi 18, Birgunj, Parsa|
|🏛️ Ownership: Private|
|🎓 Affiliation: CTEVT|
About National Medical College Nursing Campus
National Medical College was established in the year 2001, promoted by the “National Medical College Company Pvt. Ltd.” under the Chairmanship of Prof. Dr. Jainuddin Ansari, an outstanding surgeon who has earned national and international credentials for the promotion of Medico-Social services. National Medical College is one of the best medical colleges in Nepal, in fact the number one among all medical colleges in terms of infrastructure, academic facilities and modern sophisticated medical equipment.
- Wide recognition, acceptance and high valued nationally and internationally amongst the medical institutions.
- To produce most competent and knowledge medical professionals for meeting the growing demands of medical manpower of this country.
- To perform scientific research and provide with quality health services to the sick and the needy.
- Development of competent, qualified medical human resource.
- Commit to obtain highest academic place among all the medical colleges by enriching the inquisitive minds of its students with the latest research findings and most up to date and advance scientific medical knowledge.
- Perform scientific research on health science.
- PCL Nursing (Staff Nurse) | Duration: 3 years | Entry Qualification: SEE pass
For further details, contact