|Basic info about the academy|
|📆 Established: 2065 BS|
|🗺️ Kavre, Banepa|
|🏛️ Ownership: Private|
|🎓 Affiliation: CTEVT|
About Nepal Banepa Polytechnic Institute
Nepal Banepa Polytechnic Institute (NBPI) is one of the constituent institutes of the Council for Technical Education and Vocational Training (CTEVT). NBPI was established in 2008 A.D. (2065 V.S.) in Banepa Municipality -5, Banepa, Kavrepalanchok district. It was built under the aid of government of People’s Republic of China. It occupies the area of 52000 square metre (102 Ropanies / 5.2 Hectors) lands provided by Banepa Municipality.
NBPI is the first CTEVT constituent polytechnic institute to operate diploma in engineering and hotel management curricular programs. It aims to provide accessible and affordable technical education in pleasing environment. NBPI’s outstanding performance and steady progress are being achieved through continued efforts of qualified and competent teachers, cooperative administrative staffs, management team, and devoted and disciplined students. NBPI continuously focuses on dedication, devotion, diligence, responsive and discipline.
At present, the institute has been operating five long-term diploma level curricular programs: Diploma in Information Technology (DIT), Diploma in Electrical Engineering (DEE), Diploma in Hotel Management (DHM), Diploma in Civil Engineering (DCE) and Diploma in Geomatics Engineering (DGE). In addition, one event Diploma in Hotel Management curricular program has been annexed from the current fiscal year 2075/076 under the scheme of Special Technical Education Scholarship Program 2075. Similarly, it has been conducting vocational training programs based on the needs assessment.
NBPI will be eminent as the versatile school for fabricating commendatory human resources in a country.
At NPBI skilled workforce preparation is our key motto.
Equipping Nepalese youths with employable skills.
NBPI is a premier TVET institution committed to develop competitive technical workforce for global job market.
- To make the citizens competent independent and foresighted.
- Ensure program operation, expansion and organizational strengthening.
- Ensure quality and relevancy of programs and services.
- Ensure constructing and upgrading of physical infrastructures and facilities.
- Establish effective networks with stakeholders.
- Ensure institutional sustainability.
- Ensure perennial support services to students.
- Diploma in Beauty Therapy and Cosmetology
- Diploma in Computer & Office Management
- Diploma in Geomatics Engineering
- Diploma in Hotel Management (DHM)
- Diploma in Information Technology (DIT) | Duration: 3 years | Entry Qualification: SEE pass
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering | Duration: 3 years | Entry Qualification: SEE pass
For further details, contact