|Basic info about the academy|
|📆 Established: N/A|
|🗺️ Gongrang 12, Bharatpur, Chitwan|
|🏛️ Ownership: Private|
|🎓 Affiliation: CTEVT|
About New Western College of Technical Sciences
To become as a centre of excellence, produce highly skilled professionals in the field of health science and provide quality education for nation building.
To improve health care system by developing potential and competent human resources, who can lead nation and utilize local resources and uplift social development process progressively. To fulfill this, students are being inculcated with a strong foundation of knowledge essential to health profession.
- To facilitate in creating opportunities in medical education in Nepal.
- To equip students and professionals with a competency, sufficient capability, scientific gets and ethical prospective in medical field.
- To promote all around development of student’s ability and personalities.
- To enhance the technical and professional competency through advance training and education for their job satisfaction.
- Diploma in Lab Technician | Duration: 3 years | Entry Qualification: SEE Pass
For further details, contact
Nanda Kishor Bhatta
Email: [email protected]