Pasang Lhamu Sherpa Memorial College was established in 2056 B.S. with the vow of catering equal, impartial and quality education in a disciplined environment to all the students who hail from different parts of the country and abroad at comparatively low fee structure.
Pasang Lhamu Sherpa Memorial College (PLSMC), named after the 15th National Luminary of Nepal,has been established in the memory of the brave daughter of Nepal-Pasang Lhambu Sherpa, anticipating that it will enable us to remember and respect her imitative deed and produce dynamic, energetic and qualified human resources that can fulfill the requirements of different sectors in national & International Level.
1. To provide quality and practical education for all at a comparatively lower fee structure under the curriculum set by NEB, TU and other Universities.
2. To produce disciplined, dedicated, honest and qualified manpowers for the nation,
3.To manage extra-curricular and co-curricular activities to foster all round development of the students,
4.To provide long & short-term skill-oriented training programmes.
5. To provide with international standard education to the students and to develop this college into a full-fledged and standard institution in the days to come
6. To conduct different research oriented work-shops and seminars in co-ordination with other organizations to make the running programmes more effective,
7. To get an affiliation with other international universities for certain programmes.
8.To develop Pasang Lhambu Sherpa Memorial College into a University.
9.To run M.Phil and Ph.D. Programmes.
Tribhuwan University, B.Ed topper in 2067 Batch
First college of TV journalism in Nepal
The marvelous achievement in 2012 NEB Board: Humanities (79.2%)
Quality education at moderate fee structure.
Well disciplined, peaceful academic environment.
Free coaching and extra classes for the weak students.
Separate lab (Journalism,Compt.Sc.,Phy., Che.& Bio.).
Social welfare activities: blood donation, awareness program etc.
Scholarship for needy, talent and under-privileged students.
Scholarship on merits basis in class XI,BBS, BA & BEd 1st year.
Gold medals to each faculty toppers in the board exam.