|Basic info about the academy|
|📆 Established: 2051 BS|
|🗺️ Samjhana Chwok – 6, Biratnagar, Morang|
|📧 [email protected]|
|🏛️ Ownership: Private|
|🎓 Affiliation: CTEVT|
About Sagarmatha Technical Institute
- STI believes in the type of education which is demanded by existing National requirements. We believe no Nepali should be unemployed due to lack of access to technical education training especially in ANM and CMA.
- To provide necessary knowledge and skill encouraging trainees for self employment and to produce low-middle level technicians for successful implementation of government policies, plans and programs.
- To run the program for the welfare of the backward/poor community.
- Research and development of the appropriate technology and to institutionalize.
- Develop technical training centre.
- Conduct projects relating the development of students.
- TSLC in Community Medicine Assistant (CMA) | Duration: 15 months | Entry Qualification: SEE pass
- TSLC in Medical Lab Technology ( Lab Assistant) | Duration: 15 months | Entry Qualification: SEE pass
- Auxiliary Nurse Midwife(ANM) | Duration: 15 months | Entry Qualification: SEE pass
For further details, contact
Email: [email protected]
Top comments (0)