|Basic info about the academy|
|📆 Established: 2002 A.D|
|🗺️ Dhumbarahi, Kathmandu|
|☎️ College Block: +977 01 4009054, School Block: +977 01 4378154 / 4650924|
|🏛️ Ownership: Private|
|🎓 Affiliation: NEB|
About Saipal Academy
aipal is a time-tested and Nepal’s premier learning institution which was established in the year 2002. Its commitment to excellence ensures quality education for life. Saipal is known for its student-centred learning, a distinction that has made it one of the most sought after institutions in Kathmandu.
At Saipal, every individual student can explore and experience all aspects of life. Each child is equipped with confidence, self-respect, and dynamism. Ultimately, these qualities prepare children for real-life challenges and make them capable to contribute to the overall development of the nation. Highly competent faculties, top-notch infrastructure and facilities and super learning environment combine to establish Saipal as a leading educational institution of Nepal.
- The vision of the institution is to establish itself as a Model Educational Centre that enhances the capacity of individuals for living and contributes to the nation’s overall development.
- Saipal promotes a world-class learning opportunity to each individual and encourages one and all to explore their inherent potentiality to become competent citizen globally. It facilitates an environment where each individual feels special and think out of the box to stand up for tomorrow’s challenges.
Saipals’ Guiding principles:
- We believe in the lifelong learning process.
- We believe that each individual is unique and has a different style of learning.
- We believe in honesty at work.
- We believe in respect for self and others.
- We believe that each individual must care for resources.
- We believe in constructive competition among each individual and cooperation with others that benefits all
- We believe that one should always instill questioning spirit.
Students who wish to pursue A level at Saipal Academy must have appeared in the SLC examinations or hold equivalent degrees (O level, CBSE or equivalent) to be eligible for their admission.
Candidates will be offered admission base on the admission committee’s assessment of the prospective students’ past academic performance, performance in the entrance examination, interview and ability to contribute to the program.
Admissions are announced immediately after the completion of SLC examinations each year. Prospective candidates are required to collect admission forms and sit for an entrance test.
Application forms are given out during post SLC period and selections are assessed in English, Science and Mathematics in the Entrance Examination.
All applications must submit the following with the application form:
- Duly completed application form together with 2 color passport-sized photographs.
- Certified copies of all relevant academic/ professional qualification and transcripts.
- Application processing fee of NRs.1000/-
Plus Two (+2)
At least second division in SEE exams or O level passed. Students must come with parents/guardians with equivalent transfer/ character certificates, mark sheet, and 2 recent pp sized photographs while applying for the admission. Admission arrangements are discussed in detail with parents and it is carried out on the basis of entrance test followed by the interview. Students must pass the SAHSS entrance test to be qualified. The final selection is decided by the selection committee of the college. Students must fill in a commitment form at the time of admission. The enrollment fee is charged only once for the entire course.
- 2 pp size photographs
- 1 copy of the Birth Certificate
- School Transfer Certificate
- Photocopy of the Last school Results
- Filled Application Form
SAHSS has a provision of scholarships for the deserving and meritorious SEE graduates.
The provision of scholarship is based on the score of SAHSS entrance score (50%) and SEE Score (50%)
50 % of enrollment fee will be charged.
Admission form charge Rs.500
Saipal A-Level Scholarships
100% tuition fee waiver for students scoring 4.0 in their SEE exams.*
100% tuition fee waiver for district toppers.*
75% scholarship for students who have topped the School in their SEE exams.*
25% tuition fee waiver for students scoring above 3.6 in their SEE exams.
20% tuition fee waiver for students scoring above 3.2 in their SEE exams.
15% tuition fee waiver for students scoring above 2.8 in their SEE exams.
Special privileges for deprived students. (Ranging from 25% to 75% on Tuition Fees)
Special privileges for students from Minority sectors. (Ranging from 25% to 75% on Tuition Fees)
- 10+2 Humanities
- 10+2 Management
- 10+2 Science