|Basic info about the academy|
|📆 Established: 2001 AD|
|🗺️ Khusibu -17, Kathmandu|
|☎️ 01-4360096, 01-4360367|
|📧 [email protected]|
|🏛️ Ownership: Private|
|🎓 Affiliation: CTEVT|
About School of Medical Sciences, NIST
To provide affordable and qualitative teaching learning platform though effective and efficient educational practices for developing future leader in the field of health medical health lab and the area of pharmacy
To make students full aware of the fundamental principles of pharmaceutical environment through the applied demonstration as well as theoretical orientation.
- To equip students with necessary skills and strong theoretical background necessary for an efficient laboratory technician worker and asst. pharmacist.
- To meet the demand of manpower in the field of lab technician and pharmacy in the country.
- To motivate youths in skill oriented job.
- Pharmacy | Duration: 3 years | Entry Qualification: SEE pass
- Lab Technician | Duration: 3 years | Entry Qualification: SEE pass
For further details, contact
Mr Prajwal Jung Pandey