|Basic info about the academy|
|📆 Established: 2058 BS|
|🗺️ Bhimsensthan -1, Banepa, Kavre|
|📧 [email protected]|
|🏛️ Ownership: Private|
|🎓 Affiliation: CTEVT|
About Shree Phulchoki Nursing Campus
SPNC has always been at the forefront of nursing education in Nepal.
We aim at developing the self-confidence and analytical skills, and inculcating a sense of discipline in students. I firmly believe that our students experience a unique learning environment, and feel a difference. We have a team of highly qualified and experienced faculty and academic administrators, who are always concerned about students academic performance and their overall development. We focus on providing students with the education of an international standard supported by the state-of-the-art facilities and technologies.
I would encourage our students, parents and other stakeholders to be part of this journey.
- Enhancement of health care facilities in the country.
- Producing qualified mid-level health manpower.
- To prepare responsible, self-reliant, competent nurses possessing scientific knowledge technical skill and attitude.
- To contribute positively for reducing the need of qualified health manpower in the country.
- PCL Nursing (Staff Nurse) | Duration: 3 years | Entry qualification: SEE pass
For further details, contact