|Basic info about the academy|
|📆 Established: N/A|
|📧 [email protected]|
|🏛️ Ownership: Private|
|🎓 Affiliation: NEB, Tribhuvan University (T.U.)|
About Sigma Higher Secondary School
Sigma Higher Secondary School is co- educational English and Nepali medium college is affiliated to Higher Secondary Education Board regarding +2Faculty and further affiliated to Tribhuvan University regarding bachelor’s program. Sigma college is located at sorhakhutte, Kathmandu. College is open for those who are really interested to gain, achieve and acquire knowledge through theoretical as well as practical activities in the college. College also offers professionals and experienced teaching personals.
Regular extra co-curricular activities
- Well disciplined and peaceful environment
- Periodic evaluating schemes
- Computer facilities for students
- Not more than 30 students in a class.
- Reasonable tuition fees
- Regular extra co-curricular activities
- Regular parent’s teacher’s interaction
- Provision of necessary hands-out and notes for students
- +2 Level
- Management Computer Science, Travel and Touriam, Hotel Management, OMSP
- Science Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Mathematics
- Humanities Mass Communication, Sociology, Rural development, Economics, Health and physical education, Mathematics, English and Nepali.
- Education Population Studies, Introduction to Education and Instructional Pedagogy, Economics, English
- BACHELOR LEVEL
- Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences (FOHS) B.A.: Mass Communication and Journalism, English, Economics, Sociology and Rural development.
- Faculty of Management (FOM) BBS: Accountancy, Finance and Marketing
- Faculty of Education (FOE) B.Ed.: English, population education, Health and physical education
Sigma college provides scholarships to the students on the basis of their academic performance and merit in S.L.C.
i) Over 80% Full scholarship
ii) Over 75% : 50% scholarship in admission fee
iii) Over 70%: 30% scholarship in admission fee
Scholarship according to academic performance
i) If the student obtains highest marks(more than 85%) in class 11 then he/she will obtain full scholarship in 12 class
ii) If the student obtains highest marks(more than 80%) in class 12 then he/she will get scholarship for further education