|Basic info about the academy|
|📆 Established: 2053 BS|
|🗺️ Kamalamai 6, Sindhuli|
|🏛️ Ownership: Private|
|🎓 Affiliation: CTEVT|
About Technical Training Centre
- The TTC foresees the future scenario as follows. The needs/expectations of the target community and the other stakeholders for the appropriate need based and quality training.
- In order to materialize its organizational vision the TTC has determined the following mission. The TTC works to strengthen the technical capability of the trainers to play productive and effective role in the development process of Sindhuli and its neighboring district.
- The overall goal of the TTC is to improve the living condition of the target population who aspire to join the work force.
- The purpose of the organization is to generate employment opportunity for target groups by providing qualitative demand drive vocational training.
- TSLC in Community Medicine Assistant (CMA) | Duration: 29 months, Entry Qualification: SEE fail | Duration: 15 months, Entry Qualification: SEE pass
- Auxiliary Nurse Midwife(ANM) Duration: 29 months, Entry Qualification: SEE fail | Duration: 15 months, Entry Qualification: SEE pass
For further details, contact
Krishna Raj Shrestha
Phone: 047-520358, 9844085751
Top comments (0)