|Basic info about the academy|
|📆 Established: 2024 B.S|
|📧 [email protected]|
|🏛️ Ownership: Private|
|🎓 Affiliation: NEB|
About The Himalayan Bidhya Mandir Awasiya Higher Secondary School
Established in 2024 B.S. (1968) with only 5 students in a rented premise, HVM is one of the oldest institutions within the Kingdom of Nepal. Over the past decades, we have built a reputation for quality international education, a crucial element for development of the nation as a whole. Himalaya Vidya Mandir Higher Secondary School (HVM) is a co-educational English-medium boarding school enrolling students from Nursery through Grade Twelve. The school is located amidst the cool, silent and serene location of Siphal, Kathmandu, near the Pashupati temple. It is built within an area expanse of more than 50, 000 square meters and has one of the biggest school buildings in the heart of the capital. It is also one of the oldest private non profit educational institutions which has been serving the nation for almost four decades.
HVM is located in an extended three huge attractive school buildings with an extensive adventure playground. The classrooms are designed to provide modern teaching learning and conducive environment. The school is also proud of its rooms for art, music, computers and audio visual etc. The playground is a large open area used for games and covered play areas. We have a basketball court, a badminton and volleyball court.The school also boasts of a skating rink which is used for practice and fun. Cricket too is played and practiced at the nets within the school campus. The school has facilities for indoor games, fun and other. We are the only school which is centrally located and have these features in the whole of Nepal.[/wptabcontent]
+2 in management and humanities.
a program to provide scholarship to deserving and financially deprived students. At present, we have about one hundred and fifty students on partial or full scholarship.
- Personality Development and Community outreach program
- Right blend of curricular and co curricular activities
- Smart classes for the new age – Computer aided and audio visual auditorium
- Physical development – Cricket, basketball, volleyball, skating , football, swimming and yoga.
- Resource center – Computer, Online library and Science lab.
- Highly motivated, respected and experienced teachers who make learning fun and an enriching experience.
- Multimedia lab – learning center for students.
- Language lab – to develop good oratory skills in English and learn foreign language.
Top comments (0)