|Basic info about the academy|
|📆 Established: 1993 A.D|
|☎️ 01-4370987, 01-4376215|
|📧 [email protected]|
|🏛️ Ownership: Private|
|🎓 Affiliation: NEB|
About Valley Public Higher Secondary School
Valley Public Higher Secondary School, an academic institute with the motto “Let the Light of education be Spread” was established in 1993. It was founded by a team of academic experts under the supervision of highly experienced and prominent educationist Mr Krishna Prasad Adhikari.
This institute is devoted to imparting quality education is of different levels or areas and also provide practical education, so that all students can get opportunities for all-round development and ser up individual personality as a civilized citizen of the society.
The institute is imparting a high level of education latest modern and practical teaching. As a result, our students have performed excellent results in the final examination. The school is able to produce the scholars to complete in the country and abroad.
The institute is located in a peaceful, pollution-free area of Sundarbasti, Budhanilkantha-9, Kathmandu. Now, we have the school’s own new building, where the mode of facilities is set to fulfil every necessity of student.
- To promote excellence and enjoyment in a vibrant teaching and learning environment.
- The institute seeks to encourage individuality, foster respect for difference placing a high value on learning from others within a proactive community school and caring, secure environment.
- The institute strives to inspire and support all students to achieve their full potential for a successful and enjoyable life as responsible citizens with empathy and respect for others.
The institute respects the dignity and merit of each child under our care believing that all children can be nurtured to achieve their full potential within a school environment that is both caring and challenging. We expect all children to be respectful, responsible and to rise to the challenges of life.
Valley Public Higher Secondary School’s admission procedures are:
1. Age criteria for admissions
Nursery: 2+ years on 15th January (Magh 1) of the year.
2. Registration process
Download registration form through http://valleypublic.edu.np/docs/VPHSS-Registration-Form.pdf or collects it in person from the school reception.
3. After application, candidates will be notified of a date and time for a formal test
Nursery – III: Interactive assessment of the child accompanied by the parents/guardians
Grades IV and V: Written-test in English, Maths and Nepali followed by an interview
Grades VI to VIII: Written-test in English, Maths and Nepali followed by an interview
Grades IX and X: Written-test in English, Maths and Nepali followed by interview
Grades XI and XII (Management) Written test in English, Maths and Nepali followed by interview
Grades XI and XII (Science) Written test in English, Maths, Science and Nepali followed by interview
4. Accepted students
Parents / Guardians, please complete our admission form and submit to the school along with the following:
- 2 colour passport-sized photographs
- Attested copy of the birth certificate
- Transfer Certificate (T.C.) of the previous school for class 2 onwards. No T.C. is required for admission of pre-primary
- Attested copy of previous class mark sheet for admission to Grades LKG and above
- Download admission form through http://valleypublic.edu.np/docs/VPHSS-Admission-Form.pdf or collect it in person from the school reception
Valley Public Higher Secondary School provides merit-based as well as underprivileged scholarships of up to 100% to deserving students each year. Parents/Guardians seeking admission for their child/ward under the scholarship programme should provide supporting documents as required by the school. An admission test and interview will be scheduled for nominated students.