Asia Pacific Group
Asia Pacific Group

Posted on

Temporary Graduate Visa (Subclass 485)

What after Graduation? Extend your stay in Australia by applying for a Temporary Graduate Visa (Subclass 485)!

This visa is for international students who have recently graduated from any Australian institution.

A Temporary Graduate Visa (Subclass 485) permits you to live, study and work in Australia temporarily after you have completed your graduation.

Image description
Need more information for TR Visa and guidance to plan your pathway to obtain permanent residency in Australia? Call us and talk to our multilingual staff from Australia, Nepal, Vietnam, Philippines, China, Spain, Brazil, Columbia, Cambodia and Bangladesh.

We are there to assist you, always!

Top comments (0)