- Show that nascent hydrogen is powerful reducing agent than molecular hydrogen.
- List all the possible istopes of hydrogen. Name the isotope which does not contain neutron.
- Give a reaction which shows that water contains hydrogen.
- When steam is passed through red hot coke, a mixture of two gasses is obtained. Name the gases and write the reaction involved.
- What happens when zinc dust is added to an acidified solution of potassium permanganate.
- Differentiate between ortho and para hydrogen.
- Mention important uses of eacho of the followings: a) Heavy water b) Ozone Layer c) Hydrogen gas d) Deuterium e) Tritium f) Nascent hydrogen
For further actions, you may consider blocking this person and/or reporting abuse
Top comments (0)