Introduction to BBA
The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA or B.B.A.) is a bachelor’s degree in commerce and business administration. In most universities, the degree is conferred upon a student after four years of full-time study in one or more areas of business concentrations. The BBA program usually includes general business courses and advanced courses for specific concentrations.
Course Title: Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Course Duration: 48 months (4 years)
Academic Progress: Semester
Required Qualification to study BBA
The following students are eligible to register for the Foundation course:
- Students completing the higher secondary (10+2) or certificate level examination from recognized academic institutions.
- Graduates or Post Graduates who have scored less than 50% in Commerce and/or less than 60% in any faculty other than commerce remain ineligible to register directly for the course.
Bachelor in Business Administration or BBA, as it is more popularly known as, is one of the highly In-demand courses in today’s world. The candidates who have successfully completed their course in BBA have secured job prospects in finance, marketing, and Human Resource sector.
However, the potential of this course should not be emitted to this extent. A graduate is armed with a future specialized course to pursue such as MBA, C.A., C.S., and ICW.
The scope of BBA is large and can not be assessed within a few years of advancement. It requires a massive lookout. The cope is endless to make a wonderful career. All the core branches of business such as Marketing management, Finance management and Human resource management is being taught at the college to equip the student to face any challenges of the industry.
This course included the following distinct subjects of study:
- Principles of Management
- Micro Exonomics
- Basic Mathematics
- Fundamentals of Computer
- Human Resource Management
- Macro Economics
- Computer Programming
- Business Communication
- Operations Management
- Financial Accounting
- Business Finance
- Computer Programming
- Business Law
- Business Environment in Nepal
- Cost and Management Accountancy
- Introduction to Database
- International Business
- Basic Finanace Management
- Management Information System
- Organizational Relations
- Business Strategy
- Marketing Communication
- Critical Thinking and Decision Making
Top comments (0)