Relationship between MC and AC:
- MC always cuts the minimum point of production.
- Before point A, AC is greater than MC.
- At point A, AC is equal to MC.
- After point A, MC is greater than AC.
- The shape of AC and MC is similar to each other.
For further actions, you may consider blocking this person and/or reporting abuse
Once suspended, economics-notes will not be able to comment or publish posts until their suspension is removed.
Once unsuspended, economics-notes will be able to comment and publish posts again.
Once unpublished, all posts by economics-notes will become hidden and only accessible to themselves.
If economics-notes is not suspended, they can still re-publish their posts from their dashboard.
Once unpublished, this post will become invisible to the public and only accessible to Economics 12 Notes.
They can still re-publish the post if they are not suspended.
Thanks for keeping TyroCity safe. Here is what you can do to flag economics-notes:
Unflagging economics-notes will restore default visibility to their posts.