Unit 7 : Travelling Through the Dark
Long Questions asked from this chapter :
- What is the main theme of the poem ‘Travelling Through The Dark’? Explain
Short Questions asked from this chapter :
- How does the action of the poem develop in each stanza?
- How does the poet feel about finding the deer? Why does he hesitate before pushing the dead animal off the road?
- Explain the meaning of the world ‘swerve’. Does the speaker ‘swerve’?
- What do you think the narrator pushed the doe off the road Does he do full justice to both sides of the conflict? Give your opinion.
- In the line ‘I thought hard for all of us ,’ what does the poet think about?