Unit 2 : About Love
Long Questions asked from this chapter :
- Explain the idea that love is different in every situation. Use examples from the text.
- In your own words tell the love story of Alyohin and Anna Alexeyevna
- Contrast the love affair between Alyohin and Anna with the affair between Nikanor and Pelageya.
Short Questions asked from this chapter :
- Sketch the character of Nikannor.
- Describe the love affair between Pelageya and Nikanor.
- What is the experience/ feeling of Alyohin about love?
- Retell the first love story of Alyohin.
- Sketch the character of Alyohin.
- Describe the first meeting of Alyohin and Anna.
- How did Alyohin and Anna develop their relationship? Why did Alyohin and Anna try to conceal their love?
- What do you think Anna suffered from mental disease?
- How did the love-affair between Alyohin and Anna remain unfulfilled?
Top comments (0)