Unit 11 : I Have a Dream
Long Questions asked from this chapter :
- What is the main idea of the speech ‘I Have a Dream’?
- Describe the historical significance of the speech ‘I Have a Dream’.
- Discuss the situation in Nepal regarding castes under the low are all castes equal? Is it legal to refuse to allow a low caste people a temple or a room in a hotel? In reality, are all castes treated equally? Are there any similarities between the situation in Nepal and the situation in the U.S.A forty years ago?
Short Questions asked from this chapter :
- What is the apparent purpose of the speech ‘I Have a Dream’.
- Explain the historical background to the speech?
- Describe the particulars injustices or the racial discrimination in Martin Luther king’s speech.
- How did Martin Luther king oppose the segregation?
- What does Martin Luther king consider to be position of Negroes in society? Describe his dream.
- Explain king’s analogy of the bad check.