Unit 9 : The Last Voyage of the Ghost Ship
Long Questions asked from this chapter :
- How does the story describe the growth of an ordinary boy to an assertive young man?
- When the boy is young in the beginning, do people believe his story about the ship? Why don’t the people believe him? When the boy is older, how does he prove there is a ship?
Short Questions asked from this chapter :
- Describe the Ghost ship as the boy describes it.
- Why the boy’s mother and the villagers do not believe the boy?
- Describe the murderous chair that the mother had.
- Why and how does the boy determine to show his manhood before the villagers?
Top comments (0)