Unit 4 : Two Long-term Problems : Too Many People, Too Few Trees
Long Questions asked from this chapter :
- What problems does Nissani present in his easy ‘Two long Term problem …….’? Explain the link between them.
- What leads Nissani to the belief that the world is facing overpopulation crisis? Give some solution or remedies to the problem.
- Write the easy on’ environmental pollution’.
- Population size and rates of growth are key element in environmental change? Discuss this statement in relation to the essay.
Short Questions asked from this chapter :
- Are most living Nobel Prize Winners optimistic about the future of humanity? Why or why not?
- What is wrong with a tree less Nepal?
- What problems are remedies of deforestation?
- Discuss some of the remedies of deforestations?
- Write in your own words the world scientists warning to Humanity?
- What humans need to do in order to prevent further damage to the environment? Discuss.
- What problems are caused because there are too many people in the world?
Top comments (0)