Kathmandu University have announced application for MBBS program for foreign students. The students who are seeking admission for MBBS Program, 2014 August Session at Kathmandu University, School of Medical Sciences can send their applications at the following address
Email: [email protected]
Note: Application for Nepalese Citizen will be announced by the 2nd week of August 2014.
Foreign Seat -10
Completed 10+2 years of education or equivalent with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate (Grand Total) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCM) as main subjects and he/she should have secured not less than 50 % of marks in each subject (PCB)
Successful candidate will be chosen on merit basis according to their 10+2 grades and performance during the interview.
Note: Only Short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
- Pre Clinical Sciences : Anatomy, Physiology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Pathology, Community Medicine and Introduction to clinical Medicine.
- Clinical Sciences : Ophthalmology, Otorhynolarngology, Forensic Medicine, Community Medicine, Internal Medicine, General Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynaecology and Paediatrics.
1st Year Fee NRs. 24,73,927
2nd Year Fee NRs. 12,36,964
3rd Year Fee NRs. 8,18,482
4th Year Fee NRs. 4,18,482
Total NRs. 49,47,855 (US$ 51,235 appx.)
- MBBS/BDS degree of KUSMS has been recognized internationally.
- Largest number of medical students (1980- MBBS seats) is available under Kathmandu University in Nepal.
- 132 seats in MBBS among all are offered as scholarship through Government of Nepal.
- Hostel facilities are available.
- Fee is charged on installment basis as mentioned below.
Top comments (0)