The Nepalese National Examination Board (NEB) plans to release the results of the Secondary Education Examination (SEE) 2021 by july 30. The NEB authorized the work procedure relating to the final internal evaluation of class 10th students on Sunday, according to NEB Chairman Professor Chandramani Paudel.
The schools must complete the internal assessment of students by July 4 and submit the review to their local District Coordination Unit, according to the work procedure. After that, by July 15, the Coordination Unit must validate the evaluation sheets and deliver them to the NEB. The SEE results will be released by the NEB by July 30.
The pupils will be evaluated by a five-member evaluation committee that includes the principal, faculty teaching Mathematics, Science, and English, and an expert faculty. Internal marks will account for 75% of a subject’s grade, while the remaining 25% will be determined by assignments, project work, and attendance. For practical subjects, the theoretical portion will be weighted at 55 percent, the practical portion at 25 percent, and the remaining 20% will be determined by assignments, project work, and attendance.
The NEB intends to begin the next academic year in August.