MBA (Full time and Jobholders, Trimester System)
Anyone having a bachelor degree or equivalent with 15 years of formal education (12 years of schooling and three years of graduation) in any discipline with minimum second division in undergraduate level can apply for admission to MBA.
The admission process in the MBA involves:
- Submission of complete application form (can be downloaded from www.pu.edu.np, transcripts of all previous degrees (Bachelor, Certificate and SLC) and along with payment of admission test fee within the specified date.
- Applicants are tested for their aptitude to study management through a written admission test. The test is designed to assess the applicants’ ability in verbal and quantitative reasoning, data interpretation and proficiency in English language.
- After the test the applicants are required to participate in group discussion and undertake a personal interview.
- Admission form available from July 10th , 2013 (26th Ashad, 2070)
- Last date of form submission: August 2nd, 2013 (18th Shrawan, 2070)
- Admission tests: August 4th, 2013 (20th Shrawan, 2070) , Time: 8.00 A.M. (Note: The schedule for written test, group discussion and personal interview will be published in the date of admission test)
- Class starts: August 18th, 2013 (2nd Bhadra, 2070)
For further information and application submission please contact: 061-561547, 061-561696
email: [email protected]
Top comments (0)