Admission opened by NAM Bir hospital
National Academy of Medical Sciences, Dean Office, Bir hospital Kathmandu announced new admissions for 3 years-Post Basic Bachelor Nursing program for the academic year 2071/2072.
Total seats: 30
- 2 nursing seats are reserved for Staff Nursing working in Bir hospital and
- 3 Out of which 6 seats are reserved for government of Nepal, Ministry of Health and Population,
- Nursing seats are reserved for collaborating hospitals (not more than one per hospital) of National Academy of Medical Sciences.
Eligibility for Post Basic Bachelor Nursing program Two years’ work experience after the completion of PCL Nursing.
- Entrance exam form is available in Bir hospital Nursing campus from Sharwan 27, 2071
- Form fee of NPR: 2000 (Nonrefundable) has to be deposited in the current account of NAMS: Acc No. 2334 in Rastriya Banijya Bank, Bhotahity
- Entrance exam form must be submitted within Bhadra 10, 2071 in National Academy of Medical Sciences, Bir hospital, Nursing campus Kathmandu.
- Admit card distribution: 2071/05/15
- Time and venue will be written in the admit card.
- For more information contact
- National Academy of Medical Sciences
- Dean office
- Bir Hospital
To view the notice please refer to the following image:
And to view other info of the same notice refer to :